In this episode, John and I discuss the the last days and the return of Messiah, and what perspectives we Messianics bring to the table.
We tackle 5 questions pertaining to the last days and the Messianic movement:
- What our experience has been today in the Messianic movement when the topic of the last days is raised.
- Given how disruptive and uniquely difficult 2020 has been, the Lord’s return has been top of mind. How should Messianics think about the last days?
- With regard to the end-times, what does the Messianic perspective bring to the wider body of believers?
- What role will the Messianic and Hebrew Roots movement play in the the last days leading up to the return of Yeshua?
- What further studies and investigations need to take place in the Messianic movement regarding the last days?
Here you’ll find a candid conversation about the last days and the Messianic movement.
I expressed how I’ve personally been turned off to conversations about the end-times due to sensationalism, failed predictions, date-setting, and more. John shared his reservations as well.
At the same time, we can’t simply punt and avoid the topic. The Lord wants us to have a joyful anticipation, an excitement even, knowing his return is imminent.
John and I discuss all this and more in episode 5 of the The Messianic Walk. Enjoy, friends!